Brought to you by
Level2 is a comprehensive health plan, with all the great benefits you’d expect from UnitedHealthcare — but with 100% coverage for typical type 2 diabetes costs.*
- Choose the doctors you want on the Choice Network
- Know what you pay upfront with fixed amount copays
- It’s a plan the whole family can use
means you could pay nothing for:
Type 2 Diabetes Medications
- $0 for common diabetes medications like insulin, metformin and sulfonylureas that are covered by the Level2 Health Plan and supplied by an in-network provider or pharmacy. See Summary of Benefits for further details.
All Primary Care Physician Visits
- $0 copay and no deductible for all PCP visits (not just type 2 visits!) to Premium Care Physicians.
- You’ll also pay $0 and no deductible for telehealth visits through HealthiestYou.
- $0 copay and no deductible for all lab work, and even includes things outside of type 2 diabetes like X-rays.
Type 2 Diabetes Supplies
- $0 for common type 2 diabetes supplies like lancets, test strips and syringes.
You can save serious money with 100% coverage from Level2 simply by activating Level2 Specialty Care and wearing your no-cost CGM.
And guess what?
With Level2 Specialty Care, you don’t have to give up your existing physician relationships.
To see if your current primary care physician is in network, visit lvl2.uhc.com and click “Find a doctor,” then look for: 💙💙 Premium Care Physician.
Have questions about Level2? We’d love to answer them!
Give one of our Level2 experts a call: 1-844-302-2821 (TTY 711).
7 a.m. – 8 p.m. CT Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – 3 p.m. CT Saturday
Spanish-speaking specialists are available
8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. CT Monday – Friday