Here’s a comforting, low-carb side dish you’ll love!
Instead of reaching for the mashed potatoes, try whipping up this delicious, low-carb dish.
- Preheat your oven to 350F (180°C) and chop one large head of cauliflower into florets.
- Add the florets to a mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix together.
- Place the cauliflower onto a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, rotating halfway through.
- Add your roasted florets to a food processor, adding 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, 3 tbsp. sour cream, 1 tbsp. minced garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Process for 2 to 4 minutes, until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add your choice of garnish. We love chives, chili flakes, or parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Dec. 14 2020