By the Numbers: What to Look for in Phase 6
Dec. 01 2022
Phase 6: Sustain the New You
What Am I Looking For?
An A1C at less than 6.5 without diabetes medications.
Where Do I Look?
- Visit your health provider and get an A1C test
What Am I Doing?
- Follow your health providers’ recommendations on frequency of office visits and A1C tests
- Learn to continue to listen to your body’s signals
- Learn to do what works for you to stay in remission
- Share A1C results with Level2 care team
- Seek out your Level2 coach if you need any support
- Continue to follow the nutrition and behavior change strategies that you learned
- Enjoy your healthy new life