By the Numbers: What to Look for in Phase 4
Dec. 20 2022
Phase 4: Maintain Momentum
What Am I Looking For?
A 14-day average glucose of 150 mg/dL.
Where Do I Look?
- Download the Dexcom Clarity app to your smartphone and log in using your G6 email and password.
- Select 14 on the top bar to show 14 days of CGM data.
- Observe average glucose in glucose tile.
See graphic below for guidance:
What Am I Doing?
- Watch your average glucose progress.
- Journal foods that tend to spike glucose and raise average glucose.
- Find new ways to stay motivated, avoid plateaus and sustain healthy new habits.
- Learn about combining low-carb eating and time restricted eating.
- For more information, do this lesson about combining those dietary strategies.
- Learn about how a little bit of movement can make a change to your glucose levels.
- Read this article for more information.
- Learn more about how to build healthy new habits.
- Watch this video for more details.
- Learn about a behavior change technique called “habit bundling.”
- Watch this video for more details on “habit bundling.”
- Connect with your Level2 Care Team through the Level2 app to learn more ways to create and sustain healthy habits.
- Combine the dietary strategies you’ve been learning (low-carb eating and time restricted eating).
- Add more movement to your daily routine.