Searching for a quick and easy dinner? With only four ingredients, this simple recipe adds loads of flavor with little work. Pair with a side salad or steamed vegetables for well-balanced meal
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 4 top loin pork chops
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 2 tablespoons light honey mustard
1. Put the pork chops in a large non-stick skillet.
2. Cook over medium-high heat to brown one side of the pork chops.
3. Use the spatula to turn the chops.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
5. Cover the pan and lower the heat.
6. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes until chops are done.
Source: Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program, Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network Website Recipes, choosemyplate.gov
Jan. 08 2021